Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Home in the City

I have always collected floor plans from all over the place. I'm not sure if I'm going to get sued over posting floor plans made and published by different people, but I will always give credit to where I got the plans.

I'm not sure if anyone else will be interested in floor plans, but I am. I like looking at different aspects of a floor plan. What makes one very good and what makes others really bad. I like imagining living in these homes and how effective the floor plan is.

I'm not an architect, I just like what I like.

For starters, I'll post this floor plan of the La Verti Residences - from DMCI. We bought this 2br unit that has a unique floor plan since the rooms are on one side and the living area opens up to the balcony - which is the primary reason we chose this unit. It has a small area, but located just about right at the heart of the metro, and very near Makati CBD area.

I like the idea that if I have guests, I can open up the balcony door as an extension of our living room.

What do you guys think?


This photo is a property of DMCI and I got this from dmciresidences.com

No comments:

Post a Comment